Consultancy in Solar Power Projects – Project Management and Owner’s Engineer
Incentives from Government: –
- 30% subsidy for residential and institutional properties.
- Accelerated depreciation for commercial and industrial properties.
- Savings in income tax.
- Net metering etc.
buy the stars lyrics What you should know before you approach a Vendor?
- Your actual need?
- Potential of your site?
- Is what the vendor offering best for you?
- Options available in the market?
- Is the project financial viable?
- Who will develop the specifications for the RFQ or tender? After all the solar plant is a technical plant.
- Who will prepare the documents for arriving at budgetary estimates and for your internal financial sanctions?
- Who will prepare a Detailed Project Report?
- Who will assist in selection of the best vendor offering maximum value based on the best equipment possible in your budget?
- Who will help you negotiate the best PPA with a RESCO firm?
- Who will monitor the project and give you an unbiased report?
- Who will witness the trials and accept the power plant on your behalf?
Services: We provide complete Solar Rooftop Project Outsourcing:
- browse this site Customer Requirement Assessment: Adler Technoserve will analyse your electricity consumption and consumption pattern and determine your requirement. We advise you about the best options available to you and what plant size will meet your requirement.
- visit this page Site Potential Assessment: We will assess your existing rooftop site to determine its suitability, the size of plant that can be installed and the amount of energy that can be generated. Also how much of your requirement can be met by your available rooftop?
- Feasibility Analysis: We will help you determine the costing and feasibility of the plant. We can assist in life-cycle costing of the plant.
- Detailed Project Reports: In case of large scale plants exceeding 50 KWp we prepare the Detailed Project Report based on which financing for the power plant may be sought if required. The DPR also gives the detailed financial analysis and feasibility of the product. There is no point putting your hard-earned money in a project that does not make financial sense. This will include the plant layout and SLD.
- Tendering Assistance: We will assist you in developing the Request for Quotation (RFQ) or tender documents putting all detailed standards and specifications that need to be met by the vendor. The plant life is 25 years, what the vendor quoted for; must last 25 years.
- Vendor Selection: Once the quotations are received, we will assist you in the technical bid assessment to determine the best value plants on offer.
- Project Management: We will vet the detailed designs provided by the EPC vendor. Our team of specialist PMP trained consultants will monitor the progress of the project, oversee the installation process to ensure that the right engineering practices are being followed which will not endanger life or limb of your near and dear ones or employees in future.
- Trials and Acceptance: Our team of specialists will witness the trials and accept the rooftop solar power plant on your behalf.
How it Works?