Technical Content and Documentation
Technical content and documentation covers the entire gamut of activities involved in design, manufacturing, operating and maintaining equipment including training the people who would operate and maintain the equipment. Different types of documents and technical content are required, for example, Technical Description and Operating Instructions to understand the equipment and operate it correctly. Maintenance schedules and maintenance documents to correctly undertake maintenance of the system/ equipment or plant. In case of new installation or a major overhaul/ repair, documents are required to undertake installation, commissioning, testing and trials.
We at Adler Technoserve have more than 50 years of cumulative experience in the operation and maintenance of mechanical, process, electrical, electronics, communication, surveillance and weapon systems onboard ships and submarines of Indian Navy. We have experience with the design and building of ships and submarines and in training men to operate and maintain these systems, including systems as complex as nuclear reactors and associated systems. We understand the challenges faced by the armed forces and what they need in documentation for smooth operation, maintenance and training. We understand the language spoken by the armed forces which makes it easier for your client to understand the document.
Our understanding of the client requirement reduced the time you spend on interactions for getting documents approved. This saves time as well as money spent in rework. We can proudly claim that the first set of documents developed by us for one of the clients was approved by the naval client in one go.
- Conversion of legacy documents (paper documents) into Interactive Electronic Documents, IETM Class 2 and 4.
- Development of new Interactive Electronic Technical Manuals (IETM) Class 2 and 4.
- Development of S1000D compliant documents.
- Content development for documents.
- Development of Training Manuals.
- Development of Equipment Manuals.
- Development of Maintenance Manuals.
- Development of documentation compliance process for Project Management.
Commercial Content Creation
The whole game of selling your products profitably is to be able to communicate clearly with your client. You may have the best product in the world, however, if you are not able to convey your brand and product to your target client, it is all in vain. Electronic media is a powerful and game changing means to reach out to all those people waiting for your product. Today, content is king in marketing.
We have a team of experienced marketing content creators to reach out to your client. We support your marketing and customer outreach activities through development and management of attractive, interesting and relevant content to draw attention, engage and convert clients.Before we develop the content, we interact closely with our client to understand: –
- Client’s organisation and business activity.
- Nature of contact, B2B, B2C, B2G.
- What is the nature of content to be developed – website, blog, magazine, company newsletter, newspaper etc.
- What is the goal of the content – generating awareness of a topic, generating awareness about a product, generating awareness about a company, showcasing the company capability, building a brand etc.
- What are the main issues that need to be addressed?
- Who are the targeted audience – general public, prospective customers, students etc.
- What would be the size of each article? We advise on preferred article sizes.
- The deadline against which you are working.
All our content are SEO and keyword optimised for better search engine results. We ensure that the content is original and offered to you at attractive price. We offer the following services through experienced markeitng content creators:
- e-Books and White papers.
- Infographics and asset design.
- Case studies.
- Website content creation.
- Corporate presentations.
- Product launch presentations.
For more details or to order please fill the following form.